This type of registration is open to researchers, physicians and other professionals involved directly or indirectly with albinism. If you are interested in attending the 4thEDA but you are not falling into these categories, please, contact us separately to discuss your participation in the conference.
Registration fees include:
- Access to all the sessions in the scientific conference program
- 3 night’s accommodation including breakfast (from March 7th – 10th, 2018)
- All meals from dinner on March 7th to lunch on March 10th (including Friday 9th gala dinner)
- Coffee breaks
- Shuttle from Oslo Gardermoen Airport to the conference venue on March 7th
- Shuttle from the conference venue to Oslo Gardermoen Airport on March 10th after lunch
Please, note that the program of the scientific conference ends after lunch on Saturday March 10th.
We strongly encourage you to book an extra night at Hurdalsenteret and stay until Sunday March 11th. This will be a great opportunity for you to enjoy the place longer, continue exchanging with other delegates, and perhaps spend some time with the YPA participants and the NFFA members who will be holding their annual meeting at the same time. This could also be convenient for you if you happened not to find any suitable flight to leave Oslo on Saturday March 11th in the afternoon.
Extra night option includes:
- 1 night’s accommodation including breakfast (from March 10th – 11th, 2018)
- Dinner on Saturday March 10th and lunch on Sunday March 11th
- Shuttle from the conference venue to Oslo Gardermoen Airport on Sunday March 11th
Details of registration fees
- Early-bird registration (until January 15th, 2018): 395€
- Standard registration (after January 15th, 2018): 495€
- Extra-night option (for March 10th-11th, 2018): 140€
Important information regarding travel to the conference venue
The Hurdalsenteret (conference venue and hotel) is located 50 minutes from Oslo City Center and 30 minutes from Oslo Gardermoen International Airport (OSL). It is situated outside of the city and can’t be reached by public transportation.
On arrival day (Wednesday March 7th), shuttle buses will be scheduled to take all the delegates from the airport directly to the Hurdalsenteret. The same applies on departure day (Saturday March 10th or Sunday March 11th, if you chose the Extra-night option) for transfer from Hurdalsenteret to Oslo International Airport.
This free service is only available to those traveling to and from Oslo Gardermoen Airport (OSL). No shuttle bus will be organized from any other airport.
Shuttles buses will be scheduled according to the conference program. Therefore, we kindly ask you to select flights:
- landing in OSL no later than 17:00 local time on March 7th.
- leaving OSL no earlier than 15:00 local time on March 10th.
If you choose the Extra-night option, feel free to choose the most convenient flight for you on March 11th
However, if for any reason you would have difficulty in travelling within these timeframes, please contact the 4th EDA organizers who will be happy to assist you.
Transportation issues to the conference venue should not prevent anybody from attending the event. For any special request, please, visit the contacts page.
If you wish to arrive one or several days earlier to visit Oslo and Norway, you are still very welcome to ride a 4th EDA shuttle bus on March 7th, to get to the conference venue. Please note, the meeting point will still be Oslo Gardermoen Airport.
If you wish to stay longer at the Hurdalsenteret after the conference to enjoy the venue or spend some more time with other conference delegates, you might be interested to know that shuttle buses will also be scheduled on Sunday March 11th.
If you do already know you flight details, we kindly ask you to share them in your registration form. Otherwise, we would be grateful if you could provide them as soon as you know them using the contacts page.