For the third time since 2014, a meeting of young people with albinism coming from the different European albinism associations will be held during the 4thEDA. This event, known as the YPA, should allow up to 36 Europeans with albinism aged 18-30 to:
- Exchange on their life experience, daily life challenges
- Share unforgettable times and build lifelong friendships
- Open new life perspectives, raise their self-esteem
- Improve their knowledge on albinism
- Consider active involvement in patient associations
Practice their skills in English
The participants in the 3rd YPA will be selected by the Albinism associations members of Albinism Europe. Unfortunately we cannot register people with albinism from other countries.